- Abstracts must be submitted in MS Word format via e-mail: IOTA2019@uzleuven.be. The deadline is 15 February 2019.
- Presentation Type: abstracts will be scored and the top five will be considered for oral communication. Other accepted abstracts will be presented as electronic posters.
- Authors: Please enter all authors in the order they should appear in the abstract listing. If you (the contact author) are not the presenter on a submission, you will need to provide contact information on the presenter. Contact information for all authors must be provided.
- Registration: Presenters obviously have to be registered for the IOTA congress
- Abstract Limit: IOTA does not place an absolute restriction on the number of abstracts you may submit.
- Topics: imaging of ovary, endometrium, myometrium, cervix, endometriosis, early pregnancy, gestational trophoblastic disease – translational research.
- Character Limit: there is a limit of 2000 characters for the text of your submission and 150 characters for the title of your submission. The character count includes spaces, tables and images.
- Title and body: the title should be entered in lower case. Abstracts should be structured using the following subheadings:
- For original work: Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions
- For case reports: no subheadings
Submission or meeting questions: if you have questions regarding the submission criteria or questions about the congress, please contact the IOTA Secretariat via email: IOTA2019@uzleuven.be